Mills Group is Hiring a Project Architect
Jun 25 2018 — Monday
Mills Group is a West Virginia architecture firm of dedicated creative professionals who work to improve our communities through timeless design.We are currently seeking a talented and motivated architect to assist in all aspects of project design and development in our Morgantown, WV office.
We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated, well-rounded architectural graduate with at least 5 - 10 years of experience to join our team.Responsibilities will involve all phases of a project from concept design, construction documents, client and consultant meetings, through construction administration.The candidate shall possess:
- Proficiency in Revit with at least 3 years’ experience
- Degree in Architecture.Licensure track desired, but not required
- Computer modeling and rendering (including but not limited to; Revit, Sketchup, Lumion, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Exposure to all phases of design and construction
- Production experience of Construction Administration
- Knowledge of zoning and building codes
- Self-starter and motivated learner
- Highly developed communication skills, particularly with senior management, clients and consultants
- Organized, detail oriented, timeline driven and ability to work in a competitive and fast-paced environment.
Mills Group offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package that includes medical and paid time off.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter and summary of experience.