Mills Group is Hiring a Project Architect
Jan 21 2021 — Thursday
Mills Group is a West Virginia architecture firm of dedicated creative professionals who work to improve our communities through timeless design, “designing on the principles of the past while preserving for the future.” We are currently seeking a talented and motivated architect to assist in all aspects of project design and development in our Morgantown, WV office.
We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated, well-rounded architectural graduate with at least 5 - 10 years of experience to join our team. Responsibilities will involve all phases of a project from concept design, construction documents, client and consultant meetings, through construction administration. The candidate shall possess:
- Proficiency in Revit with at least 3 years’ experience
- Degree in Architecture. Licensure track desired, but not required
- Computer modeling and rendering (including but not limited to; Revit, Sketchup, Lumion, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Exposure to all phases of design and construction
- Production experience of Construction Administration
- Knowledge of zoning and building codes
- Self-starter and motivated learner
- Highly developed communication skills, particularly with senior management, clients and consultants
- Organized, detail oriented, timeline driven and ability to work in a competitive and fast-paced environment.
Mills Group offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package that includes medical and paid time off.
Contact email@example.com with cover letter and summary of experience.