Designing on the principles of the past and preserving for the future.
For more than 15 years, the architects, designers, planners and historians of the Mills Group have collaborated with our clients to improve communities through the latest design techniques while preserving the rich architectural character of the past. This blend of modern technology and story-telling makes for timeless, inspired design.
We are committed to designing with our clients, not for our clients. Understanding and respecting your needs, schedule and budget are of the highest priority to us. We are also committed to understanding the history of the building or place and how that plays into the design. These contextual concerns make all the difference in creating truly special places.
Jun 17 2021 — Thursday
This year marks West Virginia’s 158th birthday. In celebration of West Virginia receiving its statehood, Mills Group wants to give back to the public entities and non-profits who are working to build their communities within the state. Mills Group will be selecting three projects for which we will provide …
May 28 2021 — Friday
Ryan Hess has recently passed the Architect Registration Exam (ARE) making him a registered architect (RA). Ryan studied Architecture at Carnegie Mellon University and has extensive education in the fields of architecture, business, and engineering. Upon graduation, Ryan became a LEED AP with the United State…
May 27 2021 — Thursday
- Project Focus: Oglebay Resort Wilson Lodge Glessner Hall & Pre-Function Space Renovation
- Employee Focus: New Employee – Leslie Gonzalez
- Employee Focus: New Employee – Jim King
- Employee Focus: New Employee – Gabrielle DiDonato
- Employee Focus: Promotion – Ryan McClain
- Employee Focus: Registration – Ryan Hess
- Technology Focus: Drone-Ready
- St. John the Evangelist Parish Narthex Addition – Wellsburg, WV
- Washington County Fairgrounds
- Warner Historic Scanning
- Master Planning