Mills Group is always looking for talented, thoughtful and creative people to join our team. Our company invests in future leaders who have integrity, honesty and a commitment to inspired design no matter their field or background. Our open dialogues and creative collaboration sessions ensure that our clients are satisfied and that our designs improve the quality of life of the communities we work in. If you would like to join our team, we’d like to speak with you. Please submit resume and portfolio to email@example.com and include the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Mills Group is a West Virginia architecture firm of dedicated creative professionals who work to improve our communities through timeless design. We are currently seeking a talented and motivated architect to assist in all aspects of project design and development in our Morgantown, WV office.
We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated, well-rounded architectural graduate with at least 5 - 10 years of experience to join our team. Responsibilities will involve all phases of a project from concept design, construction documents, client and consultant meetings, through construction administration. The candidate shall possess:
• Proficiency in Revit with at least 3 years’ experience
• Degree in Architecture. Licensure track desired, but not required
• Computer modeling and rendering (including but not limited to; Revit, Sketchup, Lumion, Photoshop, InDesign)
• Exposure to all phases of design and construction
• Production experience of Construction Administration
• Knowledge of zoning and building codes
• Self-starter and motivated learner
• Highly developed communication skills, particularly with senior management, clients and consultants
• Organized, detail oriented, timeline driven and ability to work in a competitive and fast-paced environment.
Mills Group offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package that includes medical and paid time off.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter and summary of experience.
Please submit resume and portfolio to email@example.com and include the position you are applying for in the subject line.